Yarn Tales Tuesday



Time to unwind...

  This week's subject will be short and to the point: Right now, I'm buried in unfinished projects, falling behind, and I'm tired! I'm still getting caught up after having a cold recently, and I just don't want to wear myself down. So, forgive me for not having a more interesting topic, but under the circumstances, I felt it was a good one.


  This week is a reminder to take a break sometimes!


  Find a few moments to do whatever it is you do to unwind. If crochet is how you relax, then find time to pick up a project. If crochet is your work, then put it down, even if only for a moment. Summer is at its end in the Northern Hemisphere, the days are getting shorter, and for a few days I'm going to take some tea or coffee outside to enjoy more of these:




  Since it's been raining almost every afternoon, maybe I'll at least get lucky enough to see more of these:




  When I have a chance, I like to get out and walk my property with my dog (along with a cat that follows me like a dog), check out what Mother Nature is doing, and maybe get a little gardening done. It's nice to take my crochet work outside too, if I don't get carried away by mosquitoes!

  Do you prefer to relax with nature, or do you crave the city life? When you need to unwind, is your crochet part of the process, or do you leave it behind?  



Comments